Pálinkafőzés.com and the Hungarian Pálinka Embassy have completed their own, small, two-step stills. The traditional technology has been combined with today’s safety and quality parameters. It was still an aspect to build an eternal piece, showing the best value for money on the market.
Accordingly, we designed double-walled stainless steel pots, a water-bath system created for the absolute exclusion of burning down, as much as possible copper surfaces were added to the vapour and reflux paths.
Some important details:
* Capacity 35 and 98 litres
* double-walled, water-bathed
* stainless steel pot and firebox
* copper top and copper deflator
* stainless steam pipe, steam vapour thermometer and liebig cooling system
* pressure gauges and safety valves
* may be equipped with gas burner and ready for electric heating
* prepared for electric heating in both sizes (heater receiving sleeve)
* in size 98 litres 3” drain tap
* 2 years warranty
Both sizes are available with an electric control system. The 35l still can be ordered with 4,5kw system (gross 60.000,- HUF), the 98l can be ordered with 4,5 or 6kw system (gross 70.000,-HUF).
At our monthly pálinka making theoretical and practical training we present the basic pálinka making training on a 30l Pálinka Master Classic distiller, where the operation of the equipment can be learned.